Grobag Interstellar Sparkle Jacquard 1.0 Tog
They’re sure to have some priceless dreams here and with the special 2 way front zip opening to fit a 5 point harness they can show it off when out and about too!
Also available in larger sizes of 3-6 and 6-10 years and are ideal for children who aren't quite ready to move away from the security of their Grobag just yet! They're also perfect for children staying in hospital or at home who need feeding through tubes.
- Machine washable
- 100% woven cotton outer and supersoft jersey lining
- 2 way front zip to fit a 5 point travel harness
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Underarm poppers on 0-6m size
- Front zip on all sizes
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Quick-dry polyester wadding on 2.5 tog
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009* and Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 Amendment 2:2017
*The British Safety Standard to be superseded by EuropeanStandard EN16781:2018
What Tog is right for my baby?
A Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
This table shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
|Room Temperature||Tog Rating|
|16°C (61°F) and below||3.5|