Couture Belly Wrap - Black Lace Print
The Belly Wraps that help support and compress your belly, waist, and hips post-pregnancy. Designed for the eyes as much as the waist.
Over a decade ago, we introduced our doctor-recommended Belly Bandit Belly Wraps to help slim and your support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. We were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today’s moms.
Our world famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery - because when you deliver, so do we!
Our Power Compress Core applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Covered in a super-soft lace printed fabric
- Features our exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core
- Up to 9" of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Made in the USA
How to wear :
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit Couture Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That’s ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
Product Height: 9"
Product Adjustability: Up to 9" Velcro closure adjustability
- Hand wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean