Piccolo Organic Mango, Pear & Kale with a dash of yoghurt (Stage 1 - 100g )
Expiry Date: May 2020
This smooth puree is a delicious combination of juicy tropical mango and apple with zingy green kale and a swirl of smooth yoghurt..
Tip: This also makes great breakfast smoothies for grownups, or freeze into lolly trays for a summer yoghurt ice lolly!
- A handful of curly kale, washed and tough stems removed
- ored and chopped into chunks
- 1 small ripe pear, peeled, cored and chopped into chunks
- ½ mango, peeled and de-stoned
- 2 tbsp of full fat natural or greek yoghurt
- Place the apple in a steamer (add the pear also if not quite ripe) and steam for five minutes, then add the kale and continue steaming for a further 4 minutes until the kale is just wilted and the apples are soft.
- Remove the apple and kale from the steamer and place into a blender and blend until smooth and you only get very small kale bits.
- Add the pear, mango chunks and yoghurt and blend all together.