Piccolo Pure Vegetable -Organic Carrot, Sweet Potato & Squash with a hint of parsley (Stage 1 - 100g )
Expiry date : January 20,2020
Carrot, sweet potato and squash are ideal for first tastes, as they are packed full of nutrients.
- Dash of olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100g butternut squash, peeled, chopped and de-seeded
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 small clove of garlic, peeled and crushed
- ¼ tsp of dried parsley or 3/4 leaves of fresh parsley
- 100ml of salt free stock or boiling water
- Heat the oil in a medium sized saucepan. Add the garlic and stir for a minute before adding the carrot, sweet potato and butternut squash. Stir on a medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the stock and stir in the parsley. Place a lid on and cook for around 10 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Reserve around half of the stock by pouring it into a mug. Blend the vegetables and add more water to get to the consistency you want.